Enjoy a short term stay!
Our short-term stay package is offered to seniors aged 65 and over who wish to try one or many of our residences.
For as low as 75$/day per person, this package includes:
- Three meals per day at the dining room
- All leisure activities, events and organized activities
- Furnishings, appliances, housekeeping and linens
- Receptionist and healthcare staff on duty 24 hours a day, and much more!
You can choose the duration of your stay, from a weekend to up to a whole month.
Purchase of gift certificates and reservations are currently available.
In addition, our gift certificates do not have an expiry date. The perfect 65+ gift!
This trial period gives you the opportunity to:
- Discover our welcoming environments, experience life at the residence and enjoy many activities;
- Get some rest after an operation or a medical procedure;
- Recharge your batteries, relax, take a break, and indulge yourself!
The trial period at Les Résidences Soleil gives you the opportunity to experience life at a residence, with no obligation, and allows you to make an informed choice. You’ll discover a welcoming, family-oriented, safe and fulfilling environment! Take the time to chat with residents, enjoy activities and discover the shops inside and around the residence. With the three meals included in your package, no need to go grocery shopping, cook or do the dishes – you’ll be able to relax and do everything you like! This package can also help you choose your favorite Résidence Soleil. Enjoy a weekend or a week in each of our residences or make a gift to a loved one!
Even better than a hotel, a short-term stay at Les Résidences Soleil lets you enjoy all the leisure and activities offered by the residence, as well as participate in the planned activities, thematic events, shows, etc. Enjoy all the advantages life in a Résidence Soleil has to offer!
- Indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna, fitness room
- Library, Internet lounge, piano, movie theater, chapel with masses
- Bingo, billards, cards room, craft and knitting room
- Pétanque pitches, shuffleboard, darts, board games, bean bag toss, etc.
- Indoor mini-golf, golf simulator, bowling alleys, etc.***
- Hair and beauty salon
- Receptionist at your service 24 hours a day
- And much more!
Convalescence at Les Résidences Soleil gives you peace of mind after surgery or a medical procedure, or simply if you need some well-deserved rest. You can also enjoy this offer if you are living outside the area and need to have an operation in Montreal or in one of our regions, or if you are caring for a relative who will undergo surgery in one of our regions. You will be able to recover in complete tranquility, thanks to our healthcare staff on site 24 hours a day as well as our receptionist on duty, at your service at all times. Every apartment is equipped with an emergency pull-cord in the bathroom, an intercom and an emergency call system. All Résidences Soleil residences have a healthcare department and a team of nursing assistants, care attendants and health directors. This package is fully customizable and tailored to your condition, with a wide range of care and services offered à la carte such as:
- Meals delivered to your apartment
- Meal assistance
- Grooming support
- Hygiene support
- Medication management
- Dressing changes
- Various injections
- Therapeutic bath
- Daily activity companion services
- Morning/bedtime assistance
- Special monitoring
- And many more!
Once you feel better, you will also be able to enjoy all amenities, leisure and activities the residence has to offer!
***Some activities are available only in certain Résidences Soleil
Give the gift of a stay
It is also possible to give a stay to your loved ones as a gift with our short-term stay gift certificates, or to entrust your relatives to us when you need to travel.
Short-term stay gift certificates, gift wrapping and delivery available online.