Our commitment to visits that comply with gouvernment standards
We are aware of the changing expectations and needs of our current and future residents. We have therefore decided to commit to providing a safe and secure environment for all residents, visitors and employees, by strengthening our hygiene practices in all 14 of our residences in accordance with government standards.
At Les Résidences Soleil, we are proud that, for the past 32 years, we have been offering a safe, close-knit and fulfilling environment, where life is good for people in their golden years. As a family business, our priority is above all the well-being of our employees, partners and residents as well as their loved ones, who are more than ever an integral part of our extended family.
Since the situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) began in March, our teams have worked diligently in the face of this threat to protect the health and safety of our residents. Little by little, we have strengthened our health protocols by working closely with expert advisers in disinfection and disease prevention.
Finally the Management, along with our Communications team, has been able to effectively respond to requests from families and residents, and address concerns, suggestions, and issues with ease. At the same time, we provided reassurance and comfort, which was much needed at this time.
Our staff has undergone various training sessions and is now ready to welcome visitors safely. To reassure you before your arrival at the residence or to provide a positive experience during your visit, we have thought of everything. Here’s what you should know:
PHASE I : Before you arrive at the residence
- To keep you well informed of the measures that are in place for your safety, your Lodging Advisor can answer your questions by phone or email.
- Your Lodging Advisor can also guide you through our website to find out more about our Safe Visits Commitment+.
PHASE 2 : Upon arrival at the residence
- Our receptionist on duty 24/7 will welcome you and explain the hygiene rules inside the residence.
- A two-meter distance between each person must be maintained at all times inside the residence.
- As a preventive measure, we encourage you to wash or disinfect your hands as often as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the residence.
- Our receptionist will take your temperature using an infrared thermometer.
- In order for us to properly understand the state of your health, you must complete our Visitor Questionnaire.
- A pen that you can keep will be provided to avoid sharing between visitors.
- For everyone’s safety, if you do not have a mask or face cover, we will provide you with a surgical mask.
PHASE III : In the presence of your Lodging Advisor
- We want to reassure you that all our staff members are trained according to the best health practices recommended by government authorities.
- A two-meter distance must be maintained with your Accommodations Advisor.
- Your Accommodations Advisor will wear a face mask and eye protection at all times when they are with you.
- They will make sure to disinfect all surfaces likely to be touched (door handles, desks and chairs).
- To avoid unnecessary return trips to the residence, your Lodging Advisor will make sure to fully understand your needs and limit the visit to the places you most want to see.
PHASE IV : During the visit to the residence
- A two-meter distance must be maintained with your Lodging Advisor during the visit.
- Your Lodging Advisor will guide you through the visit and will open all doors for you to avoid touching surfaces.