Leisure and Activities
Leisure, activities and events offered by the residence are included free of charge, except for certain outings, bingo, and some lessons and shows with guest artists. Common areas are a part of the home of our residents and are therefore accessible 24 hours a day.
In addition to all common leisure and activities at Les Résidences Soleil, many events are added to the calendars of each of our residences thanks to our residents’ participation and engagement. The knitting clubs are quite popular, but we also have a theatre group, dart clubs, laptop workshops, yoga, tai chi and woodworking/crafts classes, and much more!
Activities are accessible 24 hours a day
Whether you are autonomous or need help or care, we believe it is important for all residents to maintain an active lifestyle within their capacities. For this reason, Les Résidences Soleil offers many activities adapted to all types of needs, and most of them are accessible 24 hours a day for both our residents and their guests.
Every year, a general assembly is held where a committee of 7 to 13 residents is elected. This committee represents the residents and, in collaboration with residence management and with the recreational activities coordinator, ensures that activities, outings and the life inside the residence are to everyone’s liking. Thanks to the committee’s efforts, residents can actively participate, and we can continuously improve your living environment.
At Les Résidences Soleil, our residents’ well-being and happiness are our top priority. We are therefore holding an annual general assembly where all residents, their respective families and residence employees can participate and voice their opinions. This assembly is also an opportunity to elect the Residents’ Committee, who, in collaboration with the recreational activities coordinator and residence management, will ensure that activities, outings and the life inside the residence are to everyone’s liking. A Greeting Committee is also nominated, and is responsible to welcome all new residents. These volunteer residents facilitate everyone’s integration, build relationships, start friendships, and inform and support newcomers during their first weeks.
Activities for all included in the price of our rents
At Les Résidences Soleil, it is important for us to meet your needs, and we make sure you never miss out on anything; it is our priority, no matter your budget.
We have therefore elected to include most of the activities and amenities below with the apartments throughout our Résidences Soleil.
Here are some activities that the Résidences Soleil concept offers to their residents and family :
- Indoor swimming pool with aquafitness and free swimming
- Sauna and spa
- Multipurpose hall
- Fitness equipment
- Organised chair exercises
- Bean bag toss and bean bag baseball
- Exterior pétanque pitches
- Billiards table
- Virtual bowling
- Walking club
- Ballroom dancing
- Board games
- Puzzle room
- Weekly bingo
- Card, bridge, OKO and horse racing room
- Daily hosted organised activities
- Conferences and various courses
- Residents’ Committee and Greeting Committee
- Weekly internal bulletin
- Chapel with weekly masses
- Movie theatre
- Internet lounge
- Arts and crafts, knitting and sewing room
- Choir, singing and piano
- Monthly celebration of our residents’ and employees’ birthday
- Themed events and dance evenings
- Games of darts
Also, some Résidences Soleil offer:
- Planned outings with the residence’s minibus
- Yoga and tai-chi room
- Health zone with professional services and trainers in a multifunctional gym
- Tennis and pickleball courts
- Virtual golf and hunting equipment
- Indoor 18-hole minigolf
- Bowling center with bowling balls and monitors
- Lounge with billiards/snooker tables and poker
- Panoramic balcony walks
- Woodworking/arts and crafts shop
- Computer classes