Good news for all residents!
Starting June 4th, we are beginning to gradually reopen our dining rooms! This safe reopening plan will allow all of our residents to finally enjoy their meals in the company of friends and neighbors !
Here is the reopening schedule across our residences (subject to change) :
- 4 juin : Manoir Mont Saint-Hilaire, Manoir St-Laurent et Manoir Granby
- 9 juin : Manoir Boucherville et Manoir Dollard-des-Ormeaux
- 11 juin : Manoir du Musée, Manoir Sainte-Julie et Manoir Plaza
- 16 juin : Manoir Sherbrooke, Manoir Laval, Manoir Sorel
- 18 juin : Pointe-aux-Trembles
- 23 juin : Manoir St-Léonard
- 25 juin : Manoir Brossard
This reopening plan also includes several preventive measures to ensure the safety of our residents. It is thanks to these measures and the rigor with which our residents have applied them that we can reopen our dinning rooms. Here are the measures to follow:
- As they have already done so well, our residents must continue to respect the two-meter distance between them.
- They should also wear their face masks until they are seated comfortably at the table of their choice.
- All residents must continue to wash/disinfect their hands.
- The Savoie Family graciously offers table service. Our staff will bring food trays to each table.
- Two delicious menu options will be available.
- Our residents must continue to follow instructions when circulating in the dining room. They must also respect the maximum number of people allowed in the elevator at a time.
Food delivery to apartments
Food trays will be delivered to the apartments of residents who already subscribe to this service, or for medical reasons. The Savoie Family continues to offers food tray delivery service, free of charge, to all those in self-quarantine.