You have been more than 500 people to visit us as part of the celebrations of the International Day of Older Persons and we wish to thank you for that.
To celebrate the International Day of Older Persons, the Savoie's family offered a gift to all visitors who visited a Residences Soleil during the month of October!
It is through their wisdom, generosity, resilience, experience and exceptional adaptation that the seniors are a source of inspiration for us. To celebrate the International Day of Older Persons, the Savoie’s family offers a gift to all visitors who visit one of Les Residences Soleil throughout the month of October.
How to get your gift?
You only have to present yourself in any Residences Soleil across Quebec, where one of our accommodation counsellors will offer you this gift on behalf of the Savoie Family:
- October 1st to October 31th, 2018 inclusively
- Monday to Sunday from 9am to 5pm
- With or without an appointment
- Consult our 14 addresses here
This is the perfect opportunity to come visit us and get a voucher for yourself or to offer to one of your loved ones. Come discover what makes our family concept so unique!
A voucher for you, a friend or your parents
This voucher is no cash value,valid until December 31th, 2018 and is applicable on the 2nd month of rent. Limit of one voucher per lease. Strictly applicable at the signing of a new lease for people who do not already live in a Residences Soleil.
Come and meet our accommodation counsellors with or without an appointment from 9 am to 5 pm, every day of the year. As a family with situations similar to yours, we understand that you never know when a need may arise. That's why we open our doors 365 days to visit us. Our accommodation counsellors will also guide you free of charge through your requests for government financial assistance, will present our various services offered and they will do everything possible to help you to simplify your life.
To take an appointment for a visit
contact us toll-free at:
1 800 363-0663
Did you know that everyone can afford?
Every individual senior of 70 years or over, living in Quebec and having no other earings, is entitled to receive incomes from both governments, up to $1,568 per month. At Residences Soleil, you can offer yourself a 11/2 apartment for as low as $1,298* per month including 3 meals per day, appliances and basic furniture, private bathroom, housekeeping and linen service, 24 hours security, as well as all the leisure activities and amenities of the residence. In addition, care and services are available «à la carte» at affordable prices. 21/2, 31/2, 41/2 and exceptional apartment are also available. Visit the page of each Residences Soleil to discover all the prices.
* Projected actual cost with maximal tax credit for home-support services for seniors. Upon availability and subject to change without notice.
Celebrate this unique day
As part of the International Day of Older Persons, we invite you to participate in large numbers in the various activities offered in each of our residences on October 1st, 2018.
- Les Residences Soleil Manoir Sorel: A festive bingo awaits you!
- Les Residences Soleil Manoir Boucherville: From 10am, come and dance under festive music during the exercise session. It will follow the show under the tunes of the pianist René Auger in the afternoon
- Les Residences Soleil Manoir St-Laurent: Come and dance under the song of accordionist Gregoire. Will follow a special snack
- Les Residences Soleil Manoir du Musée: A cinema afternoon awaits you!
- Les Residences Soleil Manoir Granby: A show by the Celeste trio followed by a special snack awaits you
- Les Residences Soleil Manoir Sainte-Julie: It is under a festive atmosphere that we are waiting for you where shows of music and humor are part of
- Les Residences Soleil Manoir St-Leonard: A festive bingo await you!
- Les Residences Soleil Manoir Dollard-des-Ormeaux: A musical show will be presented from 14 pm
- Les Residences Soleil Manoir Mont Saint-Hilaire: Come and dance under the song of a saxophonist in the afternoon
- Les Residences Soleil Pointe-aux-Trembles: Come and attend the conference as part of the CAA-Quebec Foundation's "Good driving never gets old" tour
- Les Residences Soleil Manoir Plaza: A pianist awaits you interpreting the most beautiful classical melodies and French songs
- Les Residences Soleil Manoir Brossard: A festive bingo awaits you!
- Les Residences Soleil Manoir Laval: A musical show will be presented to you from 12am. Will follow a bingo from 2pm
- Les Residences Soleil Manoir Sherbrooke: The singer Mrs. Guylaine Lacroix will interpret classics of francophone songs from 1:30pm
Once again this year, many municipalities wish to celebrate this unique day.
These cities and districts offer you:
- The city of Brossard invites you to participate in the many activities offered as part of Seniors' Week which will take place from September 30 to October 5, 2018. Click here to know the complete program.
- The city of Sainte-Julie invites you to participate in the Salon des aînés which will take place on October 1st, 2018. Click here to know the complete program.
- Saint-Léonard borough invites you to participate in the many activities offered as part of Seniors' Week which will take place on October 1st, 2018. Click here to know the complete program.